Why am I such a Lazy Rat Bastard?

Procrastination from the latin meaning "Procrastinita" or having your thumb up your ass all day syndrome.

Well, according to wikipedia it means this.

"Procrastination is a type of behavior which is characterized by deferment of actions or tasks to a later time. Psychologists often cite procrastination as a mechanism for coping with the anxiety associated with starting or completing any task or decision."

I've recently only begun to admit that I might very well be a procrastinator. For instance, I hate setting deadlines for myself, goals or whatever you want to call them. In fact, I only write in this blog because half the time I ain't got shit to do.

I prefer to just let the chips fall where they may and am of the mindset of "It'll get done when it gets done Bitch!. Now get me another beer and take that damn smirk of you face or so help me."

Can this type of behavior even be changed? Maybe not if you'd done it for so long perhaps you don't have any chance to change.

Perhaps http://www.procrastinationhelp.com/ might help.

Perhaps Not


It seems someone (obviously not procrastinating) hacked the shit out of it. Kudos - Hell Hacker.

Note: Don't ever fucking use Frontpage.